Friday, March 29, 2013

New Hair 〜♪



hey gals,
yup, i've got a new hair colour. 
first i only dyed my extensions as you might already have mentioned. 
it's actually very similar to my old hair colour but little lighter and with pink underneath~
for the pink i used 『Directions - Carnation Pink
which is very soft and nature based hair colour 
so it doesn't damage the hair too much.


the only disadvantage is (if you want to keep the colour for a longer time) you need to redye about every 2 weeks because it's non-permanent. 
but actually this is perfect if you just want to try it or dip dye your hair.


i love pink(´∀`



ignore my grimaces_| ̄|○
~just love how the pink looks in this double bun or a braid~




 this photo i took later with my phone( ̄▽ ̄)


unfortunately my natural hair colour is too dark for the pastel pink 
so i needed to bleach this part of my hair(;_;).
that means i have to do looots of moisture care now!

xx  Micky




2 comments:

  1. I like your shirt and your pink hair. I've always wanted to try pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Keep up the great work on your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete