Wednesday, March 20, 2013

my first order at shoppingholics.com



hi gals, 
this is my review on shoppingholics.com
an online shop selling circle lenses, false lashes, false nails, and many further beauty tools.
i've received the package of my first order just yesterday! 

when i opened it i immediately noticed the cute packaging



moreover they've sent me 5 free gifts! 
so generous ( ^ω^ )

and a cute card (o^^o)

the circle lenses came in lovely boxes and they've also sent me 
free animal cases



actually there's nothing for me to criticize about this online shop or it's service,
 but the shipping took soooo long  (˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ )
maybe i've just experienced it so long because i was awaiting it, 
but from the day i've placed the order till yesterday it took 19 days and on their website there is a chart to look up the delivery times for every country they deliver to. 
they say japan is 11 days, so why did it take so much longer? 
hm well, i'm not going to complain about this anymore and in my opinion, besides the shipping, the overall service of the shop is very well. ( )
i rate it with 4 of 5 hearts
❤❤❤❤



xx ♥ Micky



2 comments:

  1. Nice haul ^^

    Emi x
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You have a cool blog!

    ReplyDelete